Weihenstephan Standards (WS) define
- a communication protocol, easily implemented on all machines for food production and packaging
- data tags to acquire all relevant production data
- procedures for:
- efficiency analysis (OEE indicators, cost transparency),
- tracking & tracing of batches, transport units and orders,
- monitoring production processes and product quality
Get rid of interface problems, benefit from the cost-efficient and future-safe standard, just
order your machines and IT systems compliant to WS!
The registration for our webcast "Transparent and efficient chocolate production" is now online! Participate on 27th or 28th of january, free of charge of course. HERE you can find all informations.