- All WS documents in German and English language as well as access to all WS softwares
- Unlimited free updates of the WS documents in case of changes
- Authorization to carry and advertise with the Weihenstephan Standards logos after corresponding self-commitment to fulfill the WS according to the associated self-commitment document
WS Industrial User Group
Who are we?
The Weihenstephaner Standards Industry User Group is an association of representatives of companies holding a WS Company Package license. The Weihenstephan Standards were developed in close cooperation with the companies represented in the WS Industry User Group. At its annual meetings, the industry user group makes groundbreaking decisions regarding the modification and further development of the Weihenstephan standards and facilitates an exchange of knowledge and experience on neutral ground.
As owner of a WS Company Package (company license) you have numerous advantages compared to a WS Personal Package (single license):
- Passing on the WS Company Package within the scope of projects (with contractual commitment).
- The WS Testtool in the full version (client, server and SQL data acquisition)
- Participation and membership in the WS Industry User Group as well as access to all internal documents, such as beta versions and minutes of the WS Industry User Group meetings.
Currently, 87 companies from different industries and branches are represented in the WS Industry User Group.
Current partnerships in the area:
Become a member
Would you like to become a member of the Weihenstephaner Standards Industry User Group, receive all updates on an ongoing basis and participate in the further development of WS?
Namespaces and prefixes
You use the Weihenstephan standards and don’t have your own prefix or namespace yet? Register your prefix and namespace here today for free.